GotPoetry.com > > Forums > > Got Whatever... > > Help Desk > > Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time)
GotPoetry.com

Help
Toggle Content .:: Home :: Poems :: Workshop Forums :: Register :: Features ::.
Toggle Content Judge this Poem

Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: neffsamson
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 16963

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 82
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff currently online.

Toggle Content Paid Membership
Buy a paid membership and get more out of GotPoetry!

Advertise on the GotPoetry Advertising Network.

Toggle Content Donations
Donate with PayPal!
GotPoetry is a community supported site.
Due Date: Oct 31
October Goal: 230.00
Gross Amount: 20.00
PayPal Fees: 0.88
Net Balance: 19.12
Below Goal: 210.88
Site Currency: USD
 8%
October Donations
7th  Blondie

Toggle Content Top Poetry Clubs

Forums > > Got Whatever... > > Help Desk > > Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time)
My PostsMy Posts  SearchSearch   visitView posts since last: visitdayweekmonth

Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JPerry1980
Has written an Occasional poem or two.

Has written an Occasional poem or two.
second winner/ekphrastic poetry contestStaff Picks/January 2010Staff Picks/September/ 2010Staff Picks/June 2012Staff Picks/May 2013Staff Picks/August 2013Eat Chicken!

Credits: 4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23 19:22:23 EDT 2011    Post subject: Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) Reply with quote

Just reporting the site seemed to be down most of the day today (Eastern Standard Time). It seems the site has been down quite a bit lately (several evenings this past week it was down too).

Just reporting to give the information.

Thanks...

j.p.

"And did you get what you wanted from this life, even so? I did. And what did you want? To call myself beloved, to feel myself beloved on the earth.‎" -- Raymond Carver

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
induce
Who knew we would get this far?

Who knew we would get this far?
Poet of the Month!Staff Picks!Staff Picks/July 2009!Eat Chicken!Poet of the Month/December 2010Staff Picks/January 2011Staff Picks/March 2013gotpoetry curator

Credits: 193

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23 21:10:35 EDT 2011    Post subject: Re: Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) Reply with quote

Just reporting too, the site was down this morning this side of the globe (Australia) and all day this Sunday just past.

I hope this info helps as I'm trying to work out if it is this server or maybe this pc.

thanks,
andye

Ozymandias
Told love the world was on fire

Told love the world was on fire
Staff Picks/June 2009Staff Picks - June 2009Staff Picks/May 2010Staff Picks/August 2010Staff Picks/September/ 2010Staff Picks/December 2010Judge - holiday poetry contestStaff Picks/January 2011Staff Picks/March 2011gotpoetry curator

Credits: 238

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24 4:57:17 EDT 2011    Post subject: Re: Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) Reply with quote

It's not your PC Andy, I found the same thing, and it seems to be happening a lot lately. I've raised it in the curators' forum, I hope somebody knows a solution.

- Mark Twain

wylde
Starved and screamed and ate mad dogs

Starved and screamed and ate mad dogs
Poem of the Month/April 2011Staff Picks/April 2011Poet of the Month/April 2011Poet of the Month/June 2011Poem of the Month/June 2011Staff Picks/November 2011Staff Picks/July 2013Staff Picks/March 2014

Credits: 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24 5:32:03 EDT 2011    Post subject: Re: Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) Reply with quote

agreed. down more often. a lot of sunday. 23rd october

from south africa.

I see no point in exploring areas that have already been thoroughly surveyed.

~William S. Burroughs ~

John
SysOp

SysOp

Credits: 130

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24 8:17:42 EDT 2011    Post subject: Re: Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) Reply with quote

There are server issues. I am working on them with the server people. It is very annoying.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Photo Gallery
John
SysOp

SysOp

Credits: 130

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27 18:18:21 EDT 2011    Post subject: Re: Site down most of Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) Reply with quote

Site was down again today for a while. Server memory issues. More memory is being ordered.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index > > Help Desk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: